Last Updated: January 11, 2018
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern in relation to your use of our Apps and Websites and we have not addressed your concern satisfactorily, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following defined terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
“Financial Information” means information relating to payments and billing (e.g., name, account information, billing address) provided by you. All Financial Information is collected for billing and payment purposes only and will be protected and administered by Affinixy and/or our authorized third party partners.
“Non-Personal Information” means information that, by itself, does not identify a specific individual or entity (e.g., demographic information, usage data or downloads).
“Personal Information” means specific identifiable information about an individual or entity which may be used to identify, contact or locate that person or entity (e.g., name, mailing address, Device ID (defined below), email address or phone number).
2. What Information Is Collected?
Information You Provide. Affinixy may receive and store any Personal Information, Financial Information and/or Non-Personal Information that you provide when you interact with Affinixy. Some features and/or functionality of the Affinixy Services may be unavailable if you choose not to share certain information. Affinixy may use information you provide to communicate with you and to improve the Affinixy Services. Here are some examples:
- Email Communications. Affinixy may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters and emails related to promotions and/or events. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in the relevant correspondence. Once Affinixy has processed your opt-out request, Affinixy will not send you further promotional emails unless you later opt back in. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, Affinixy reserves the right to email you with respect to important information, notices or changes relating to the Affinixy Services.
- Contact Us. If you choose to use the “Contact Us” form you will be asked to provide Personal Information, request type of inquiry, and describe the purpose for which you are contacting Affinixy. If Affinixy is aware that you are under the age of 13, Affinixy will delete your email address once your request has been fulfilled.
- Geolocation Data. If your location services are enabled, Affinixy may collect your geolocation information from our mobile applications, but does not ask you for, access, or track any location based information at any time while downloading or using other Affinixy Services.
- Push Notifications. On occasion, Affinixy will send you push notifications when using Affinixy’s mobile applications regarding alerts to new high scores, as well as other account information that may be important to you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may opt-out from receiving them by turning them off at the device level through the settings of the device or by contacting Affinixy at email@example.com.
- Other Information. You may provide other Personal and Non-Personal information whenever you interact with the Affinixy Services, including, without limitation, when you search the Affinixy Services, participate in a contest, survey or questionnaire, place an order, or communicate with Affinixy by phone or email.
With any of the above actions, you may supply Affinixy with information such as your name, address, phone number, alternate contact information, information about your use of the Affinixy Services, personal descriptions and product descriptions.
Information Collected Automatically or Through Technology. Affinixy may receive and store certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information whenever you interact with Affinixy. While you are able to visit the Affinixy Services and remain anonymous, Affinixy and/or Affinixy’s third-party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Information through technological means. Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
- Tracking. Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user’s movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Device Information. When you download and use the Affinixy Services, Affinixy automatically collects information on the type of device you use, operating system, application version, and the persistent device identifier (“Device ID”). You consent to Affinixy collecting this information.
- Metadata. Metadata is data collected and used to facilitate the Affinixy Services, monitor system usage, prevent fraud, and for other services. Some examples of metadata that Affinixy may collect and analyze include, without limitation, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information (such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform), the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through, and from the Affinixy Services, including date and time, cookie number and any products, services or features you use or interact with arising out of or in connection with your use of the Affinixy Services.
- Log files. As true of most websites, Affinixy gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Tools. Affinixy may use software tools to measure and collect information about your use of the Affinixy Services, including, without limitation, page response times, upload and file transfer errors, interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), features use, purchase tracking and order fulfillment and methods. Sometimes, you will have a choice whether or not to provide information, but if you fail to provide certain information it could impact some features and/or functionalities of the Affinixy Services.
- Information from Other Sources. Affinixy may receive information about you from Affinixy’s third-party service providers, or other sources such as purchase or redemption information, Affinixy Services usage, payment information, reporting information, page-view information, technical, fulfillment, advertising, search information and credit history information.
- Mobile Analytics. Affinixy uses mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of its Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. Affinixy does not link the information stored within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the application.
- Local Storage Objects. Affinixy uses Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 to store content information and preferences. Third-parties with whom Affinixy partners to provide certain features on Affinixy’s site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information.
3. How Information Is Used, Shared and Disclosed.
The security of your Personal Information is important to Affinixy. Affinixy follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Affinixy, both during transmission and once it is received. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, Affinixy cannot guarantee its absolute security. While no security system is completely secure, Affinixy and its third-party partners and vendors take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of the information collected by Affinixy. For Affinixy, this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all Personal and Financial Information is disclosed only on a “need to know” basis and ensuring that all Personal Information collected by Affinixy is done so via secured connections and protected and encrypted (using secure socket layer technology,”SSL”) by industrial grade security software to guard against unauthorized access.
6. Social Media Features and Tools.
7. Google+ or Other OpenID Provider.
You may be able to log in to some of Affinixy’s mobile applications using sign-in services such as Google+ or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with Affinixy such as your name and email address to pre-populate Affinixy’s sign up form. Services like Google+ give you the option to post information about your activities on the Affinixy website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
8. Links to Other Sites.
9. Access/Data Retention.
If you or your child’s information changes, or if you no longer desire the Affinixy Services, you may make corrections and updates, delete inaccuracies, or request deletion or further contact with you or your child, by updating your account information or by contacting Affinixy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Affinixy will respond to your access request within reasonable timeframe.
Affinixy will retain you and your child’s information for as long as you or your child’s account is active, or as needed to provide services. If you wish to cancel your child’s account or request that Affinixy no longer use the information to provide services, contact Affinixy at the email address listed above. Affinixy will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
10. Special Notice REGARDING CHILDREN.
- Information Collected. Affinixy does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent, except as permitted under COPPA. For example, Affinixy, and third parties acting on its behalf, collect IP addresses and other persistent identifiers from children under the age of 13 to support internal operations for the Services, including but not limited to, analytics and to serve contextual advertising to children.
- If it comes to Affinixy’s attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, Affinixy will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that Affinixy may have Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact Affinixy at email@example.com.
- Parental Access. If you wish to update, correct, or delete the Personal Information that Affinixy has for your child, you may do so by contacting Affinixy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Contact Us.
Affinixy Pte. Ltd.
61 Ubi Road 1, #03-40 Oxley Bizhub